Friday, 23 March 2012
Love and War, Chapter 1
Chapter 1 As Polly sat there on the bus she looked at all the beautiful plants, and great smiles on the people that walked past, it seemed like the world was at peace today. If only it would stay that way for ever. "Hey Polly, can I sit here?" Pollys best friend Jessica asked, her hair was a lovely natural brown that would always shine in the summer sun, today as usual it was in a perfect pony tail with her side fringe hanging just over her beautiful glowing brown eyes and very well tanned skin that complimented her perfect smile in every way, Polly always thought of Jessica as a beautiful person and wished that one day she would look like her, instead Polly was stuck with an un natural looking blonde curly hair with grey eyes, pale skin and a horrible smile. "Of coarse you can sit here, you don't even need to ask that Jess." Polly said in a friendly way, the two had been friends since they were just two months old, not that they could remember that far back, but they could remember most of their great 18 years of friendship. "Well Polly its just...I have something to tell you." Suddenly the smile of Jessica went to an ugly frown, Polly hated seeing her best friend frown, it made Polly feel really upset. "What is it Jess?" Polly got really worried, what if Jess was moving away, or if she was some secret agent spy who all along had a mission to end Polly's life..what if?" Um Polly, I know something that you don't, about Matt." Matt was Polly's boyfriend of almost ten years and Polly loved each and every day with him. "What is it Jess....tell me." Polly started to think of other things, what it Jess and Matt were secretly dating, or if Matt was secretly dating someone else, Polly just couldn't take this suspence."I...I...I don't think I should say Polly." As soon as it was time to get off the bus and into school Polly rushed over to Matt, full of fear, worry and a hint of anger, why did Jess know something about Matt before she did, why hadn't Matt told her? Why? "Hey Polly, how are..."Matt said in a usual carm voice. "Don't act like that, tell me what it is that Jess knows and I don't." Matts face stopped smiling as well, along with his eyes, in their ten years Polly had never seen his eyes stop smiling. "Polly...I'm going off to war."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other than the many gramatical errors and spelling errors. You have drawn me in straight away. I am really enjoying this:)
ReplyDeleteSorry about that, and about the late reply. I am trying to improve on that and I would have them in paragraphs but I just copy and paste it from my stardoll presentation so it doesn't come in paragraphs sorry.
Delete