Thursday, 29 March 2012

Love and War, Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Now that Polly had accepted the fact that she would be a mother and soon would have that child she started to act like it, with some money that Polly had saved from News Papers Polly had bought a few baby things, like little boots, she couldn't resist not buying them, they were so tiny and cute and she couldn't believe that at one stage her babys feet will be that small, at one stage, her feet were that small. It was a joy to buy all these things and when she got home from buying them she decided to call her mum, they hadn't talked since Rosie had left almost a month before hand, but now felt like the right time to change that. "What is it, I was in the middle of filming something." Rosies voice still sounded cold as ice, but Polly didn't really take much notice. "Mum I'm keeping the baby, I want the baby now." There was a silence on the other end of the phone and then. "CONGRATULATIONS. What made you change your mind though?" Rosie sounded intersted and all of the sudden that voice of ice had melted into a voice of love. "Well mum, about a week ago I almost lost the baby, and ever since I have decided that I wanted to keep it. Can I change that empty spare room into a nursery for the baby?" "Yes of coarse you can, would you like me to send over some more money then I left you or do you think you will have enough?" "Yeah maybe a litte more money would be good, I'm going to go see if it is a boy or a girl in a few minutes." "Ok, call me when you know what it is ok?" "Ok mum, I love you." "I love you too sweetie." When Polly was walking over to the hospitial she decided to skip, she was starting to show stomach wise but she didn't care, she was having a baby and her mother was talking to her again. "Hello, I'm here for my appointment with Dr.Dredo." Polly told the lady at the front desk when she arrived at the hospitial. "Ok, sit right down and she will be with you in a moment." So Polly did as she was told and moments later Dr.Dredo walked out and instructed Polly to go inside her office. "So you're 4 months and two weeks?" Dr.Dredo checked, making sure that this was right. "Yup, I can't stand not knowing any longer." "Ok well then, lets get this started." Dr.Dredo put that cold mush on Pollys growing stomach once again and Polly seen her baby, even though it was on a black and white screen Polly knew that this would be the most beautiful baby ever. "Well Polly, it seems that your baby is a girl." Polly smiled, she had secretly hopped for a little girl, to play dolls with, to brush her little blonde curls and dress her in little cute dresses. Once she was out of the hospitial Polly called her mother, who was equally as happy about the baby being a girl. Polly walked home with a massive smile that went from ear to ear on her face, she noticed that the mail box had a letter poking out of it and she seen that it was a letter from the war, she got even happier, Matt had finally contacted her. Dear Polly, It saddens us to tell you this but I am afraid we must. Matthew has gone missing and we believe him to be dead, we are very sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment