Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Love and War, Chapter 5
Chapter 5 A week passed and Polly was still in an upset way about Matt, she hadn't talked to him since the airport and she hopped that he was alright. Polly had started to take away the pain by eating, and eating, and eating; She didn't want to eat as much as she was, but she felt like she had to. "Polly time for school sweetie, you have an important exam today, you better be there nice and early." Rosie yelled, but only so that Polly could hear Rosie since Rosie was in her bedroom and Polly was in the kitchen...eating. "Yeah alright mum, I will ace the exam anyway but you're right." Rosie slid across the house, she seemed to be in happy spirits, she didn't know why, it was just one of those days. "Darling your having another bowl of wheet bix, this is your 5th today, maybe you have had enough sweetie." Rosie looked down at her daughter well putting in an earing and then looked over at the other four bowls, she knew that the pain of not having Matt was getting to Polly, or to her stomach at least. "I know mum, this will be my last bowl today, I promise." Rosie smiled. "That's good, now I won't be able to drop you off to school because I have to get to work early, aparently their is an important documentury I have to start making tomorrow, they havn't told me what it is though." Polly looked down, feeling a little upset. "Do you think that you will have to travel to do this doco?" Polly asked in a sad and silent voice. "Possibly, alright I have to go sweetheart, good bye. I love you." "Love you to mum, I should probably get going as well." Polly walked outside as Rosie sped off in her car, it was once again raining which was of coarse unsual for this town that always had seemed so sunny. Polly still had some spare time on her hands so she decided to go into the chemist and buy something, she felt like she needed to buy it, Polly knew that there was something wrong and the thing she just bought would tell her if Pollys thoughts were correct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment