Friday, 23 March 2012
Love and War, Chapter 3
Chapter 3 "Mum I need to get a lift to the airport NOW!" Polly shouted across the house. "Yeah alright, but why?" Rosie asked, she could see her daughter was in a panick. "It's Matt, he's leaving to go to war and I need to see him." Quickly Rosie stood up, this was important and Rosie knew that her daughter had to see Matt. Rosie instructed Polly to get into their silver 2009 porsha and soon after Rosie followed and they quickly speed off in the dirrection of the air port. "So Matt's going away to war, do you know when he will be back?" Rosie looked down at her daughter who now had tears in her eyes. "Nope, I don't even know if he will be back."Rosie hated to see her daughter in so much pain, Polly was her only child and since Gregory had died late September last year their bond had become a stronge one. "Don't think like that sweetie, Matt will survive this war, now stop the tears or you will look like a mess when you see him."The rest of the quick car ride was in silence, Polly could only think of Matt and the great times they had shared, and she hopped that they wouldn't end today. As soon as the car stopped Polly leaped out of the car like a frog, she had to see Matt, nothing else mattered to her right now. "MATT, MATT, MATTHEW ANDREWS!!!" Polly screamed a few times until finally the most handsome face she had ever seen looked back at her, it was Matt. He ran over to her and gave her a massive tender and loving hug, the best one that he had given her since their relationship started. "Polly I thought that you wouldn't come, not after this morning..." Polly looked up into her boyfriends glowing eyes, one of the last sites she would see of him for some time. "Of coarse I had to see you Matt, I need to say goodbye, I love you." Matt looked down at the face of Polly, she was the most fragile beautiful thing that he had ever seen and he hated that he would soon have to leave her. "I love you too Polly, don't cry though, I hate to see you cry." By then Polly did have her mascara running, she didn't care though right now he was the only thing that mattered to her. "FLIGHT AJ6078 YOU ARE NOW READY FOR BORDING, PLEASE GO AND BORED YOUR PLANE NOW, FLIGHT AJ6078 YOU ARE NOW READY FOR BORDING, PLEASE GO AND BORED YOUR PLANE NOW." The intercome said over the load and busy airport. How could that voice do that for a living, tear Polly away from Matt and Matt away from Polly...how could they? "No no no no no no no, I won't let them take you Matt, I love you to much, it can't be happening, your not going to war this is all a big dream. Please don't leave me." Polly said with more tears in her eyes, they were still holding each other close, both hopping that this moment would last forever, but knowing that it couldn't. "I'm sorry Polly, I have to go. I love you, I'll see you soon." At that moment Polly and Matt shared a deep and tender kiss that they never wanted to end, then Matt walked off...away from Pollys life and into the life of war.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment