Monday, 23 April 2012

Love and War, Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Pollys phone went off again, and once again it was Jess. She didn't want to talk to her, it would be far to awkward between the two, and even though it had been a few days Polly just wasn't ready for that awkward chat. Besides she had to worry about her baby now, she was five months pregnant. It was only another four months until it would be born. Polly felt her stomach rumble. "She annoying you too baby?" Polly asked her stomach, she was on her laptop writing an email to her mother, she would be returning next week "Or maybe you're just hungry. Let's check what there is to eat" Polly stood up and walked into the kitchen, the fridge didn't have any food and neither did any of the cupboards. "hhhmmm, maybe just an apple will do for now, I better shop for more food later." Polly felt a little crazy talking to her stomach, even though she knew that inside was her and Matts child she felt a little silly. Polly returned back to her seat with the apple in her mouth. Hey Mum I can't wait to see you again, these three months have been long and hard. Bubs is looking forward to you being home as well, I have no real clue what sort of things I should be doing and none of the books are really helping mum. Ok well this is just a short email but I can't wait to see you on Wednesday. Love Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment